Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Mean people....

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hi sweetie's,
    I just wanted to comment on that subject... There have been a few on this board. mainly from other boards that come here to visit and stir up bad feelings all around.
    i don't understand it... but never the less it happens.
    Gus, you've been wonderful taking care of this board and protecting the family we have here.. Thank you so much.
    Love you all,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thank you Cherie and I am sorry for what you have to put up with just to share your life with those of us who love you!

    The way you hang in there with us is unbelievable.
    I am so sorry that, despite our efforts, the same few people keep coming back, stirring up trouble.

    Just so the newbies here know, the people here are wonderful, with the exception of a few "mean people" who keep coming back with different screen names.
    One of them has been "banned" 5 times. Another 4 times. Etc, Etc. So there are really only a few troublemakers and we deal with them as quickly as we can.
    Just ignore them, if you can!

    Enjoy Cherie's board. It's a unique and wonderful place because Cherie is a unique and wonderful friend!

    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't let it get you down Cherie. This is a good place to be.

    J

  4. #4
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Enjoy Cherie's board. It's a unique and wonderful place because Cherie is a unique and wonderful friend!

    It's because the people here are unique and wonderful baby. This would'nt be ANYPLACE to be if it weren't for you all.
    Can't tell you how proud I am to be here.
    xoxoxoxoxoxox
    Cherie

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 07, 2005 11:29 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Cherie you are one terrific person and we here
    all genuinely consider you a friend and that is
    fantastic,there are people in your position
    who would not put up with the nonsense and
    dont have to. you are one of a kind again
    keep doing that thing you do.

    Lotsa love [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] C.W.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Cherie, you know we love you!
    Thanks for a little spot for us to hang our hats and chew the fat.
    Gus as always your a rock.

    Love you folks.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Before I joined I went through the messages & noticed that this board has such a positive vibe to it, unlike other message boards I'm on. Cherrie, your message board is only 1 of 3 I participate on. (I participate on yours, Janis Ian's and Amber's.)

    I was involved with a bunch of Supremes related Yahoo groups, and the in fighting on the boards got so bad, I left all but a couple of them.

    Sorry to ramble - I'm still working on cup 1 of my coffee addiction (the only addiction I have besides music.)

    All the best for now

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie, thanks for providing this little corner of the internet where your friends and fans can get together. I especially like the way you greet newcomers. Even at my age it was a thrill to think that you took time to welcome me to your board when I first came here. Yeah, there's a few malcontents that show up from time to time, but I've noticed if we ignore their stupidy they go away. Anyhow thanks again Cherie and hope to meet you in person some day!

    Gus,
    I also want to thank you for keeping the positive feelings flowing here. This was the first board I had been on and I enjoy that feeling of family that Cherie talks about. Since then I've gone to other boards and seen that some people just thrive on being nasty. So I stay grounded here with the friends I've made.

    Thumbs up to you both! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Cherie, you are wonderful.
    See you soon, friend.

    Vicente.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic